Friday, May 11, 2018

The Intake Interview

New this week at WGU, online Intake Interviews.

This was easy and took less than 10 minutes.  It was basically a set of online forms confirming my name, dob, address, phone, email, start date, degree program, financial obligation and home technology requirements.  The final form was a little expectations "quiz," just to make sure I knew what I was getting myself into, it covered time commitment, study habits, general assessment concepts, and they give you all the answers.  Nothing to sweat at all.

My new student orientation won't be turned on until June 15th.

While I'm waiting I do need to setup my workstation at home around my desktop PC where the webcam will be setup.  This will be at my computer desk in my basement.  From what I can tell from other student vlogs, I have some rearranging to do to make my space compliant.  This is a nice video that goes through one student's experience with proctored exams.


No comments:

Post a Comment