Thursday, December 13, 2018

First Term In The Bag!

C394 - IT Applications - PASSED, and I am done with my first term at WGU!  I completed 15 credits.  I could probably throw my next class in and complete in the next 2 weeks, but I’m going to take a much deserved holiday break from school.  As a busy mom, I wish I could take a break from other things, but life doesn’t work that way.  Ah well, at least one thing I don’t have to think about until Jan 1, 2019!

I can now also say I am CompaTIA A+ Certified.  Yay me!  This last certification exam, CompTIA 902, eluded me on my last attempt at it 17+ years ago.  Feels good to finally have this cert in the bag. The first of many as I work toward completing my degree.

Next term I have Critical Thinking and Logic, English Composition, Network and Security Foundations and Networks queued up.  Hopefully I’ll also be able to squeeze Statistics in as well.  1 term down, 5 to go.  I think there’s celebratory ice cream ahead this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment