Thursday, November 29, 2018

C393 IT Foundations - Passed!

Well, that one took a while.  I am happy to report I passed the CompTIA A+ hardware exam with flying colors on 11/21.  This was the required exam to complete and pass C393.  I used uCertify, CBTNuggets, Mike Myers and Professor Messer’s videos to study.



I have to still pass C394, A+ Operating Systems before the end of the month, which is also the end of my first term.  I’m doing pretty well on practice tests, 80-85%.  My exam is Dec 13th, wish me luck!

I also activated Critical Thinking and Logic and took a practice exam after reading the first 2 modules of the text and scored an 85%.  I may try to move that class into this term or just take the test right away at the beginning of my next term to get it out of the way without the deadline crunch.  That may be smarter as it would then count toward OTP for my second term, just in case the network classes take me longer to complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment